PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The main Personal Data that we are likely to collect and process include:
- data relating to your identity, such as your full name, your contact details, your email address;
- data relating to payment methods, such as your credit card number and its expiry date;
- data relating to the monitoring of our commercial relationship, such as your order number, your previous purchases and your LVL Jewelry customer service requests;
- your preferences and interests;
- electronic identification data, including your IP address or browser data relating to your terminal.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
Sometimes we receive personal data about you from third parties when you engage with our Services through social media, or other non-LVL Jewelry sites or applications, those sites will share personal data with us including, but not limited to:
- the content you have viewed or interacted with;
- about adverts within the content which you have been shown or clicked on;
- your IP address, registered beacons or GPS (geo location) signals you have received;
- publicly available information; and
- non-personal information used to supplement existing information, such as demographics and affluence metrics (e.g. social-demographic groupings through matching postcodes).
- The privacy notices for these sites and applications will contain more detail about this and how to change your privacy settings on those sites and applications.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract including fulfilling any orders your place. This includes:
- processing your order, registration for the Services, or entry to a competition;
- providing the Services, to communicate with you about them or your account with us;
- communicating with you (including by email and SMS) and providing our customer services;
- verifying your identity; and
- sending you information about changes to our terms or policies.
To conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- we will use your personal data to provide products and Services you have requested, and respond to any comments or complaints you may send us;
- we monitor use of our Services, and use your personal data to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, Services and websites, both online and offline;
- we use your personal data to personalise our products and Services for you;
- to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- we use information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services;
- we will use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- to create a profile of your interests and preferences, and personalise content and advertising for you, so that you only receive content and marketing communications that are relevant to you;
- where you have purchased products from us, to send you marketing emails and texts, unless you have either: asked us not to; or, we have asked for your consent, in which case your consent will form the appropriate lawful basis for our data processing; and
- to send you marketing communications by post.
Where you give us your consent, we will use your personal data:
- to send you newsletters and other promotional material about our Services by email and text (for instance, this will include where you have signed up to receive our newsletters, or have provided us with your consent to receive marketing communications at the point of checkout or when setting up an account), and to use technologies to check if these have been received and opened to help make our communications relevant to you. Please note that in certain circumstances, we may be relying on our legitimate interests to send you marketing emails;
- to place cookies and use similar tracking technologies;
- to invite you to take part in market research (where consent is required); and
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
For purposes which are required by law:
- in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorised access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the personal data we collect online.
These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the personal data that we collect and store.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of personal data, we cannot assure you that your personal data will never be disclosed, altered or destroyed in a manner that is inconsistent with this privacy notice.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org